Background, rationale, and design of a clinical trial to assess the effects of platelet dose on bleeding risk in thrombocytopenic patients
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Apheresis
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 78–84, April 2006
How to Cite
Slichter, S. J. (2006), Background, rationale, and design of a clinical trial to assess the effects of platelet dose on bleeding risk in thrombocytopenic patients. J. Clin. Apheresis, 21: 78–84. doi: 10.1002/jca.20090
- Issue online: 17 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2006
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Grant Number: HL072033, HL072291, HL072196, HL072289, HL072248, HL072191, HL072299, HL072274, HL072028, HL072359, HL072072, HL072355, HL072283, HL072346, HL072331, HL072305, HL072290, and HL072268.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.