Avoiding calcineurin inhibitors in the early post-operative course in high-risk liver transplant recipients: The role of extracorporeal photopheresis
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Apheresis
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 187–194, August 2007
How to Cite
Urbani, L., Mazzoni, A., De Simone, P., Catalano, G., Coletti, L., Petruccelli, S., Biancofiore, G., Bindi, L., Scatena, F. and Filipponi, F. (2007), Avoiding calcineurin inhibitors in the early post-operative course in high-risk liver transplant recipients: The role of extracorporeal photopheresis. J. Clin. Apheresis, 22: 187–194. doi: 10.1002/jca.20111
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.