Large-volume-apheresis facilitates autologous transplantation of hematopoietic progenitors in poor mobilizer patients
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Apheresis
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 12–17, 2009
How to Cite
Majado, M. J., Minguela, A., González-García, C., Salido, E., Blanquer, M., Funes, C., Insausti, C. L., García-Hernández, A. M., Moraleda, J. M. and Morales, A. (2009), Large-volume-apheresis facilitates autologous transplantation of hematopoietic progenitors in poor mobilizer patients. J. Clin. Apheresis, 24: 12–17. doi: 10.1002/jca.20191
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.