CD34+ collection efficiency as a function of blood volumes processed in pediatric autologous peripheral blood stem cell collection
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Apheresis
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 131–137, 2011
How to Cite
Dubrovsky, L., Wong, E. C.C., Perez-Albuerne, E., Loechelt, B., Kamani, N., Sande, J., Mintz, K., Paul, W., Luban, N. L.C., Rood, B. R. and Fry, T. (2011), CD34+ collection efficiency as a function of blood volumes processed in pediatric autologous peripheral blood stem cell collection. J. Clin. Apheresis, 26: 131–137. doi: 10.1002/jca.20281
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.