Hematopoietic progenitor cell mobilization using low-dose cyclophosphamide and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor for multiple myeloma
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Apheresis
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 368–373, October 2013
How to Cite
Shimura, Y., Kuroda, J., Uchiyama, H., Kawata-Iida, E., Tsutsumi, Y., Nagoshi, H., Mizutani, S., Yamamoto-Sugitani, M., Matsumoto, Y., Kobayashi, T., Horiike, S., Shimazaki, C., Kaneko, H., Kobayashi, Y. and Taniwaki, M. (2013), Hematopoietic progenitor cell mobilization using low-dose cyclophosphamide and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor for multiple myeloma. J. Clin. Apheresis, 28: 368–373. doi: 10.1002/jca.21283
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.