This study is from the Proceedings of the 33rd Annual Meeting of the American Society for Apheresis, Atlanta, Georgia, April 2012.
Plaque regression and progenitor cell mobilization with intensive lipid elimination regimen (PREMIER) trial design
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Apheresis
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 97–106, April 2014
How to Cite
Banerjee, S., Abu Fadel, M., Sarode, R., Terada, L., Moritz, T., Luo, P., Hastings, J., Brilakis, E. S. and Reda, D. (2014), Plaque regression and progenitor cell mobilization with intensive lipid elimination regimen (PREMIER) trial design. J. Clin. Apheresis, 29: 97–106. doi: 10.1002/jca.21298
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs. Grant Number: CCTA 0002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.