Genetic and biochemical analyses in dyslipidemic patients undergoing LDL apheresis
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Apheresis
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 256–265, October 2014
How to Cite
Donato, L. J., Saenger, A. K., Train, L. J., Kotzer, K. E., Lagerstedt, S. A., Hornseth, J. M., Basu, A., Winters, J. L. and Baudhuin, L. M. (2014), Genetic and biochemical analyses in dyslipidemic patients undergoing LDL apheresis. J. Clin. Apheresis, 29: 256–265. doi: 10.1002/jca.21317
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.