Ahmed Sheriff and Ralf Schindler contributed equally to this work.
Selective apheresis of C-reactive protein: A new therapeutic option in myocardial infarction?
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Clinical Apheresis
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 15–21, February 2015
How to Cite
Sheriff, A., Schindler, R., Vogt, B., Abdel-Aty, H., Unger, J. K., Bock, C., Gebauer, F., Slagman, A., Jerichow, T., Mans, D., Yapici, G., Janelt, G., Schröder, M., Kunze, R. and Möckel, M. (2015), Selective apheresis of C-reactive protein: A new therapeutic option in myocardial infarction?. J. Clin. Apheresis, 30: 15–21. doi: 10.1002/jca.21344
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2014
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) in the GO-Bio program. Grant Number: 0315095 (A.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.