Overexpression of murine phosphatidylinositol 4-phosphate 5-kinase type Iβ disrupts a phosphatidylinositol 4,5 bisphosphate regulated endosomal pathway
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 131–145, 2002
How to Cite
Galiano, F. J., Ulug, E. T. and Davis, J. N. (2002), Overexpression of murine phosphatidylinositol 4-phosphate 5-kinase type Iβ disrupts a phosphatidylinositol 4,5 bisphosphate regulated endosomal pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 85: 131–145. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10100
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2001
- NIH (to E.T.U.). Grant Number: CA58291
- National Science Foundation (to J.N.D.). Grant Number: MCB-9982410
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and the Feist-Weiller Cancer Center at Louisiana State Health Sciences Center, Medical School in Shreveport
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!