Adult bone marrow stem cells for cell and gene therapies: Implications for greater use
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Supplement: Stem Cell Biology and Gene Therapy
Volume 85, Issue Supplement 38, pages 20–28, 2002
How to Cite
Ballas, C. B., Zielske, S. P. and Gerson, S. L. (2002), Adult bone marrow stem cells for cell and gene therapies: Implications for greater use. J. Cell. Biochem., 85: 20–28. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10127
- Issue online: 23 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!