Real-time quantitative RT-PCR analysis of human bone marrow stromal cells during osteogenic differentiation in vitro
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 737–746, 2002
How to Cite
Frank, O., Heim, M., Jakob, M., Barbero, A., Schäfer, D., Bendik, I., Dick, W., Heberer, M. and Martin, I. (2002), Real-time quantitative RT-PCR analysis of human bone marrow stromal cells during osteogenic differentiation in vitro. J. Cell. Biochem., 85: 737–746. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10174
- Issue online: 10 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2001
- Swiss Federal Office for Education and Science (Bundesamtfuer Bildung und Wissenschaft, BBW) under the Fifth European Framework Growth Program (SCAFCART). Grant Number: 99.0291
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!