MT1-MMP, but not secreted MMPs, influences the migration of human microvascular endothelial cells in 3-dimensional collagen gels
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 86, Issue 4, pages 748–758, 2002
How to Cite
Koike, T., Vernon, R. B., Hamner, M. A., Sadoun, E. and Reed, M. J. (2002), MT1-MMP, but not secreted MMPs, influences the migration of human microvascular endothelial cells in 3-dimensional collagen gels. J. Cell. Biochem., 86: 748–758. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10257
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2002
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AGT3200057, R24HL64387, AGRO15837
- American Heart Association
- Japan Foundation for Aging and Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!