Morphological changes induced by extracellular matrix are correlated with maturation of rat small hepatocytes
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 16–28, 2002
How to Cite
Sugimoto, S., Mitaka, T., Ikeda, S., Harada, K., Ikai, I., Yamaoka, Y. and Mochizuki, Y. (2002), Morphological changes induced by extracellular matrix are correlated with maturation of rat small hepatocytes. J. Cell. Biochem., 87: 16–28. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10274
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2002
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture Japan. Grant Numbers: 10670213 (to TM), 12670211 (to TM), 11470244 (to II), 1247243 (to YM)
- Health Sciences Research Grant
- Research on Human Genome, Tissue Engineering Food Biotechnology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!