This article is a US Government work, and as such, is in the public doman of the United States of America.
Transdifferentiation—fact or artifact†
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 29–40, 1 January 2003
How to Cite
Liu, Y. and Rao, M. S. (2003), Transdifferentiation—fact or artifact. J. Cell. Biochem., 88: 29–40. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10281
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2002
- ALS Center
- CNS Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!