14-3-3σ is a cruciform DNA binding protein and associates in vivo with origins of DNA replication
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 194–207, 2002
How to Cite
Alvarez, D., Novac, O., Callejo, M., Ruiz, M. T., Price, G. B. and Zannis-Hadjopoulos, M. (2002), 14-3-3σ is a cruciform DNA binding protein and associates in vivo with origins of DNA replication. J. Cell. Biochem., 87: 194–207. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10294
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2002
- Cancer Research Society, Montreal, Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!