Mechanism of down-regulation of L-type Ca2+ channel in the proliferating smooth muscle cells of rat aorta
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 242–251, 2002
How to Cite
Ihara, E., Hirano, K., Hirano, M., Nishimura, J., Nawata, H. and Kanaide, H. (2002), Mechanism of down-regulation of L-type Ca2+ channel in the proliferating smooth muscle cells of rat aorta. J. Cell. Biochem., 87: 242–251. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10295
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2002
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). Grant Numbers: 13557067, 13470149, 13832006, 13670723, 13671591, 14657174, 14570675, 14026038
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (Japan). Grant Numbers: 12C-2, 13C-4
- Japan Space Forum
- Kanehara Ichiro Memorial Foundation
- Mochida Memorial Foundation for Medical and Pharmaceutical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!