Lysyl oxidase oxidizes basic fibroblast growth factor and inactivates its mitogenic potential
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 88, Issue 1, pages 152–164, 1 January 2003
How to Cite
Li, W., Nugent, M. A., Zhao, Y., Chau, A. N., Li, S. J., Chou, I.-N., Liu, G. and Kagan, H. M. (2003), Lysyl oxidase oxidizes basic fibroblast growth factor and inactivates its mitogenic potential. J. Cell. Biochem., 88: 152–164. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10304
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2002
- NIH. Grant Numbers: PO1 HL 13262, HL 56200
- Community Technology Fund of Boston University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!