This article is a US Government work, and as such, is in the public domain of the United States of America.
Alterations in the spatiotemporal expression pattern and function of N-Cadherin inhibit cellular condensation and chondrogenesis of limb mesenchymal cells in vitro†
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2002
Published 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 342–359, 2002
How to Cite
DeLise, A. M. and Tuan, R. S. (2002), Alterations in the spatiotemporal expression pattern and function of N-Cadherin inhibit cellular condensation and chondrogenesis of limb mesenchymal cells in vitro. J. Cell. Biochem., 87: 342–359. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10308
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2002
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DE16864, ES07005, AR42887, ES07282, AR45181
- NIEHS training grant (to A.M.D.). Grant Number: T32ES07282
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!