Effects of 1α,25(OH)2D3 and its analogs on dendritic cell function
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 323–326, 1 February 2003
How to Cite
Griffin, M. D. and Kumar, R. (2003), Effects of 1α,25(OH)2D3 and its analogs on dendritic cell function. J. Cell. Biochem., 88: 323–326. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10335
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK59505, DK25409, DK58546, AR27032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!