Lysyl oxidase: Properties, specificity, and biological roles inside and outside of the cell
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 660–672, 1 March 2003
How to Cite
Kagan, H. M. and Li, W. (2003), Lysyl oxidase: Properties, specificity, and biological roles inside and outside of the cell. J. Cell. Biochem., 88: 660–672. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10413
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2002
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R37 AR 18880, HL 13262
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!