Fracture healing as a post-natal developmental process: Molecular, spatial, and temporal aspects of its regulation
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 873–884, 1 April 2003
How to Cite
Gerstenfeld, L. C., Cullinane, D. M., Barnes, G. L., Graves, D. T. and Einhorn, T. A. (2003), Fracture healing as a post-natal developmental process: Molecular, spatial, and temporal aspects of its regulation. J. Cell. Biochem., 88: 873–884. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10435
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2002
- NIAMS. Grant Number: AR 47045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!