Increased expression of disintegrin-metalloproteinases ADAM-15 and ADAM-9 following upregulation of integrins α5β1 and αvβ3 in atherosclerosis
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 808–823, 1 July 2003
How to Cite
Al-Fakhri, N., Wilhelm, J., Hahn, M., Heidt, M., Hehrlein, F. W., Endisch, A. M., Hupp, T., Cherian, S. M., Bobryshev, Y. V., Lord, R. S.A. and Katz, N. (2003), Increased expression of disintegrin-metalloproteinases ADAM-15 and ADAM-9 following upregulation of integrins α5β1 and αvβ3 in atherosclerosis. J. Cell. Biochem., 89: 808–823. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10550
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2002
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Bonn, Germany. Grant Number: AL 460/2-1
- German Society for Vascular Surgery, Heidelberg, Germany (Research Rewards)
- German Society for Arteriosclerosis Research, Tübingen, Germany (Research Rewards) (to NA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!