Effect of overexpressing fibroblast growth factor 2 protein isoforms in osteoblastic ROS 17/2.8 cells
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1291–1301, 15 August 2003
How to Cite
Xiao, L., Liu, P., Sobue, T., Lichtler, A., Coffin, J.D. and Hurley, M.M. (2003), Effect of overexpressing fibroblast growth factor 2 protein isoforms in osteoblastic ROS 17/2.8 cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 89: 1291–1301. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10589
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2003
- UCONN Health Center Core Center for Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (Technical Support)
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS). Grant Number: P30 AR46026
- NIH (to MMH). Grant Number: AR46025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!