Androgen receptor: A key molecule in the progression of prostate cancer to hormone independence
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 483–190, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Taplin, M.-E. and Balk, S. P. (2004), Androgen receptor: A key molecule in the progression of prostate cancer to hormone independence. J. Cell. Biochem., 91: 483–190. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10653
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!