Prostate cancer bone metastases promote both osteolytic and osteoblastic activity
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 718–729, 1 March 2004
How to Cite
Keller, E. T. and Brown, J. (2004), Prostate cancer bone metastases promote both osteolytic and osteoblastic activity. J. Cell. Biochem., 91: 718–729. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10662
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2003
- The Department of Defense Prostate Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: DAMD17-03-1-0092
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: SPORE 1 P50 CA69568, T32 RR07008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!