Matrix GLA protein and BMP-2 regulate osteoinduction in calcifying vascular cells
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 756–765, 1 November 2003
How to Cite
Zebboudj, A. F., Shin, V. and Boström, K. (2003), Matrix GLA protein and BMP-2 regulate osteoinduction in calcifying vascular cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 90: 756–765. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10669
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2003
- NIH. Grant Number: HL04270
- The American Heart Association (National)
- The Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- The Laubisch Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!