Antonella Baron and Toshiro Migita contributed equally to this work.
Fatty acid synthase: A metabolic oncogene in prostate cancer?†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 47–53, 1 January 2004
How to Cite
Baron, A., Migita, T., Tang, D. and Loda, M. (2004), Fatty acid synthase: A metabolic oncogene in prostate cancer?. J. Cell. Biochem., 91: 47–53. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10708
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2003
- NCI (RO1, PO1, Director's Challenge and SPORE in prostate cancer)
- Gelb center for genito-urinary oncology at Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- CaP CURE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!