Identification of molecular targets for dietary energy restriction prevention of skin carcinogenesis: An idea cultivated by Edward Bresnick
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 258–264, 1 February 2004
How to Cite
Birt, D. F., Przybyszewski, J., Wang, W., Stewart, J. and Liu, Y. (2004), Identification of molecular targets for dietary energy restriction prevention of skin carcinogenesis: An idea cultivated by Edward Bresnick. J. Cell. Biochem., 91: 258–264. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10741
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!