B. Kleuser and M. Schäfer-Korting contributed equally to this study.
Glucocorticoids mediate differential anti-apoptotic effects in human fibroblasts and keratinocytes via sphingosine-1-phosphate formation†
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 840–851, 1 March 2004
How to Cite
Hammer, S., Sauer, B., Spika, I., Schraut, C., Kleuser, B. and Schäfer-Korting, M. (2004), Glucocorticoids mediate differential anti-apoptotic effects in human fibroblasts and keratinocytes via sphingosine-1-phosphate formation. J. Cell. Biochem., 91: 840–851. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10766
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!