B. Kleuser and M. Schäfer-Korting contributed equally to this study.
Glucocorticoids mediate differential anti-apoptotic effects in human fibroblasts and keratinocytes via sphingosine-1-phosphate formation†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 840–851, 1 March 2004
How to Cite
Hammer, S., Sauer, B., Spika, I., Schraut, C., Kleuser, B. and Schäfer-Korting, M. (2004), Glucocorticoids mediate differential anti-apoptotic effects in human fibroblasts and keratinocytes via sphingosine-1-phosphate formation. J. Cell. Biochem., 91: 840–851. doi: 10.1002/jcb.10766
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!