Mitogenic Gi protein-MAP kinase signaling cascade in MC3T3-E1 osteogenic cells: Activation by C-terminal pentapeptide of osteogenic growth peptide [OGP(10–14)] and attenuation of activation by cAMP
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 594–603, 2001
How to Cite
Gabarin, N., Gavish, H., Muhlrad, A., Chen, Y.-C., Namdar-Attar, M., Nissenson, R. A., Chorev, M. and Bab, I. (2001), Mitogenic Gi protein-MAP kinase signaling cascade in MC3T3-E1 osteogenic cells: Activation by C-terminal pentapeptide of osteogenic growth peptide [OGP(10–14)] and attenuation of activation by cAMP. J. Cell. Biochem., 81: 594–603. doi: 10.1002/jcb.1083
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2000
- U.S.–Israel Binational Science Foundation (to I.B. and R.A.N.). Grant Number: 91-00270
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!