Bruton's tyrosine kinase associates with the actin-based cytoskeleton in activated platelets
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 659–665, 2001
How to Cite
Mukhopadhyay, S., Ramars, A. S.S. and Dash, D. (2001), Bruton's tyrosine kinase associates with the actin-based cytoskeleton in activated platelets. J. Cell. Biochem., 81: 659–665. doi: 10.1002/jcb.1088
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2000
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research to DD
- Indian Council of Medical Research to DD
- Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, to DD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!