Age-related decline in the osteogenic potential of human bone marrow cells cultured in three-dimensional collagen sponges
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 583–590, 15 September 2001
How to Cite
Mueller, S. M. and Glowacki, J. (2001), Age-related decline in the osteogenic potential of human bone marrow cells cultured in three-dimensional collagen sponges. J. Cell. Biochem., 82: 583–590. doi: 10.1002/jcb.1174
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2000
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG12271, AG13519 (JG)
- The Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81BE-53101 (SMM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!