This is publication no. 13451-IMM from the Department of Immunology, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California.
SB203580 promote EGF-stimulated early morphological differentiation in PC12 cell through activating ERK pathway†
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 585–596, 2001
How to Cite
New, L., Li, Y., Ge, B., Zhong, H., Mansbridge, J., Liu, K. and Han, J. (2001), SB203580 promote EGF-stimulated early morphological differentiation in PC12 cell through activating ERK pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 83: 585–596. doi: 10.1002/jcb.1253
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2001
- U.S. Public Health Service, Institutional National Research Service (to L. New). Grant Number: HL07195
- U.S. Public Health Service (to J. Han). Grant Number: AI41637
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!