Vitamin D regulated keratinocyte differentiation
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 436–444, 1 June 2004
How to Cite
Bikle, D. D. (2004), Vitamin D regulated keratinocyte differentiation. J. Cell. Biochem., 92: 436–444. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20095
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2004
- American Institute for Cancer Research. Grant Numbers: AICR 98079, 03A113
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 AR 38386, PO1 AR39448
- Veterans Affairs Merit Review Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!