Heme oxygenase-1 protects against apoptosis induced by tumor necrosis factor-α and cycloheximide in papillary thyroid carcinoma cells
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 92, Issue 6, pages 1246–1256, 15 August 2004
How to Cite
Chen, G. G., Liu, Z.M., Vlantis, A.C., Tse, G.M.K., Leung, B.C.H. and van Hasselt, C.A. (2004), Heme oxygenase-1 protects against apoptosis induced by tumor necrosis factor-α and cycloheximide in papillary thyroid carcinoma cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 92: 1246–1256. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20157
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2004
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council (Earmarked Research Grant). Grant Number: CUHK4387/03M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!