Statins inhibit in vitro calcification of human vascular smooth muscle cells induced by inflammatory mediators
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 1011–1019, 1 December 2004
How to Cite
Kizu, A., Shioi, A., Jono, S., Koyama, H., Okuno, Y. and Nishizawa, Y. (2004), Statins inhibit in vitro calcification of human vascular smooth muscle cells induced by inflammatory mediators. J. Cell. Biochem., 93: 1011–1019. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20207
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2003
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science to (for Scientific Research to AS). Grant Number: 14571107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!