β-Catenin and BMP-2 synergize to promote osteoblast differentiation and new bone formation
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 403–418, 1 February 2005
How to Cite
Mbalaviele, G., Sheikh, S., Stains, J. P., Salazar, V. S., Cheng, S.-L., Chen, D. and Civitelli, R. (2005), β-Catenin and BMP-2 synergize to promote osteoblast differentiation and new bone formation. J. Cell. Biochem., 94: 403–418. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20253
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2004
- National Institutes of Health (to RC and JPS). Grant Numbers: AR43470, AR41255, AR32087, AR07033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!