This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Wnt 3a promotes proliferation and suppresses osteogenic differentiation of adult human mesenchymal stem cells†
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
Published 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 93, Issue 6, pages 1210–1230, 15 December 2004
How to Cite
Boland, G. M., Perkins, G., Hall, D. J. and Tuan, R. S. (2004), Wnt 3a promotes proliferation and suppresses osteogenic differentiation of adult human mesenchymal stem cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 93: 1210–1230. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20284
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2004
- NIH. Grant Number: ZOIAR41131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!