Genistein stimulates the osteoblastic differentiation via NO/cGMP in bone marrow culture
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 307–316, 1 February 2005
How to Cite
Pan, W., Quarles, L. D., Song, L.-H., Yu, Y.-H., Jiao, C., Tang, H.-B., Jiang, C.-H., Deng, H.-W., Li, Y.-J., Zhou, H.-H. and Xiao, Z.-S. (2005), Genistein stimulates the osteoblastic differentiation via NO/cGMP in bone marrow culture. J. Cell. Biochem., 94: 307–316. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20308
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2004
- Teaching and Research Award Program for Out-standing Young Teachers (TRAPOYT) in Higher Education Institutions of MOE, PRC. Grant Number: 30040002
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30171085
- National Institutes of Health, USA. Grant Number: RO1-AR049712
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!