High affinity leptin receptors are present in human mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) derived from control and osteoporotic donors
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 50–57, 1 January 2005
How to Cite
Hess, R., Pino, A. M., Ríos, S., Fernández, M. and Rodríguez, J. P. (2005), High affinity leptin receptors are present in human mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) derived from control and osteoporotic donors. J. Cell. Biochem., 94: 50–57. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20330
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2004
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1020728
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!