Lili Wang and Jian Ma has contributed equally to this work.
NGX6 gene inhibits cell proliferation and plays a negative role in EGFR pathway in nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 64–73, 1 May 2005
How to Cite
Wang, L., Ma, J., Li, J., Li, X., Zhang, Q., Peng, S., Peng, C., Zhou, M., Xiong, W., Yang, J., Zhou, J., Fan, S., Tan, C., Yan, Q., Shen, S. and Li, G. (2005), NGX6 gene inhibits cell proliferation and plays a negative role in EGFR pathway in nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 95: 64–73. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20393
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2004
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30330560, 30271403, 30200160, 30300064
- Special Funds for Major State Basic Research of China. Grant Numbers: 2002BA711A03, 2002BA711A08
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!