Induction of an epithelial to mesenchymal transition in human immortal and malignant keratinocytes by TGF-β1 involves MAPK, Smad and AP-1 signalling pathways
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 95, Issue 5, pages 918–931, 1 August 2005
How to Cite
Davies, M., Robinson, M., Smith, E., Huntley, S., Prime, S. and Paterson, I. (2005), Induction of an epithelial to mesenchymal transition in human immortal and malignant keratinocytes by TGF-β1 involves MAPK, Smad and AP-1 signalling pathways. J. Cell. Biochem., 95: 918–931. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20458
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2004
- Frances and Augustus Newman Foundation
- University of Bristol Cancer Research Fund (to D.K.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!