Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF-A) expression in human mesenchymal stem cells: Autocrine and paracrine role on osteoblastic and endothelial differentiation
Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 827–839, 1 July 2005
How to Cite
Mayer, H., Bertram, H., Lindenmaier, W., Korff, T., Weber, H. and Weich, H. (2005), Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF-A) expression in human mesenchymal stem cells: Autocrine and paracrine role on osteoblastic and endothelial differentiation. J. Cell. Biochem., 95: 827–839. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20462
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2004
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: MA 852/7-1/2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!