Cholestane-3β,5α,6β-triol inhibits osteoblastic differentiation and promotes apoptosis of rat bone marrow stromal cells
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 198–208, 1 September 2005
How to Cite
Liu, H., Yuan, L., Xu, S., Wang, K. and Zhang, T. (2005), Cholestane-3β,5α,6β-triol inhibits osteoblastic differentiation and promotes apoptosis of rat bone marrow stromal cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 96: 198–208. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20510
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2005
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20031010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!