Sodium valproate inhibits glucose transport and exacerbates Glut1-deficiency in vitro
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 775–785, 1 November 2005
How to Cite
Wong, H. Y., Chu, T. S., Lai, J. C., Fung, K. P., Fok, T. F., Fujii, T. and Ho, Y. Y. (2005), Sodium valproate inhibits glucose transport and exacerbates Glut1-deficiency in vitro. J. Cell. Biochem., 96: 775–785. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20555
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2004
- Faculty of Medicine, the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 2040956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!