Lymphocyte enhancer-binding factor 1 (Lef1) inhibits terminal differentiation of osteoblasts
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 969–983, 1 April 2006
How to Cite
Kahler, R. A., Galindo, M., Lian, J., Stein, G. S., van Wijnen, A. J. and Westendorf, J. J. (2006), Lymphocyte enhancer-binding factor 1 (Lef1) inhibits terminal differentiation of osteoblasts. J. Cell. Biochem., 97: 969–983. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20702
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2005
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1 AR050074, RO1 AR049069, R01 AR039588, T32 AR 050938
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!