Sarmila Majumder and Kalpana Ghoshal contributed equally to this work.
Epigenetic regulation of metallothionein-i gene expression: Differential regulation of methylated and unmethylated promoters by DNA methyltransferases and methyl CpG binding proteins†
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 1300–1316, 15 April 2006
How to Cite
Majumder, S., Kutay, H., Datta, J., Summers, D., Jacob, S. T. and Ghoshal, K. (2006), Epigenetic regulation of metallothionein-i gene expression: Differential regulation of methylated and unmethylated promoters by DNA methyltransferases and methyl CpG binding proteins. J. Cell. Biochem., 97: 1300–1316. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20738
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2005
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: ES10874, CA81024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!