UVB-induced production of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 and vitamin D activity in human keratinocytes pretreated with a sterol Δ7-reductase inhibitor
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 81–92, 1 May 2006
How to Cite
Vantieghem, K., Kissmeyer, A.-M., Haes, P. D., Bouillon, R. and Segaert, S. (2006), UVB-induced production of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 and vitamin D activity in human keratinocytes pretreated with a sterol Δ7-reductase inhibitor. J. Cell. Biochem., 98: 81–92. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20756
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2005
- Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (Belgium) (FWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!