Human endothelial cells inhibit BMSC differentiation into mature osteoblasts in vitro by interfering with osterix expression
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 992–1006, 1 July 2006
How to Cite
Meury, T., Verrier, S. and Alini, M. (2006), Human endothelial cells inhibit BMSC differentiation into mature osteoblasts in vitro by interfering with osterix expression. J. Cell. Biochem., 98: 992–1006. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20818
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!