Hui-Wen Lo and Mohamed Ali-Seyed have contributed equally to this work.
Nuclear-cytoplasmic transport of EGFR involves receptor endocytosis, importin β1 and CRM1†
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 98, Issue 6, pages 1570–1583, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
Lo, H.-W., Ali-Seyed, M., Wu, Y., Bartholomeusz, G., Hsu, S.-C. and Hung, M.-C. (2006), Nuclear-cytoplasmic transport of EGFR involves receptor endocytosis, importin β1 and CRM1. J. Cell. Biochem., 98: 1570–1583. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20876
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2005
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: RO-1 CA109311, PO-1 CA99031, P50 83639, P20 CA101936 (70 M-C.H.)
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: PF-05-175-01-TBE (to H-W.L.)
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: CA16672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!